CodeAnywhere, (thumbsup)!

I started some mini javascript project of my own, so needed to create a relatively simplistic development environment.
However, this environment has some constrains:
- it should not require install (portable to many different devices),
- it should connect to my Dropbox account.

For that purpose, I came across CodeAnywhere website, where you can for free set up your account and connect your dropbox account and immediately start working. However, the internal browser that they have is running through their proxy, which causes a number of issues for my javascript development, so I am not using it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeline on Latex

Exporting Skype Chat/Skype Contacts to csv file using the shell script and sqlite3 (usually already installed on mac)

trim() not supported by IE7 and IE8