Case sensitive stuff and figures in latex

I had some troubles to link the latex sources done in windows (case insensitive) to compile on linux (case sensitive). In order to fastly solve this problem, first, I run in shell (simply copy/paste in terminal) following code to make all figure files lowercase. This code works only for current directory.

for f in *; do
g=`expr "xxx$f" : 'xxx\(.*\)' | tr '[A-Z]' '[a-z]'`
mv "$f" "$g"
done

However, I found a bit difficult part to rename all the figure links within latex to lowercase. At least not without coding. I didnt have time to check the possibility to edit the code above to so it could be used also within files, but when I come up to this issue again, I might reedit this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeline on Latex

Exporting Skype Chat/Skype Contacts to csv file using the shell script and sqlite3 (usually already installed on mac)

trim() not supported by IE7 and IE8