TinyOS little help

Last 2 months I was actively working in TinyOS, and since there's no better place than internet to put solutions to problems which most likely you will forget in near future, I will write here some little things about TinyOS.

In general, that was the main idea of this blog.
Quite recently I started with Linux, which have as usual, a lot of difficulties with drivers; you find a number of solutions which maybe one or maybe none is working.

Yes this is also public cause I support idea of helping people with similar problems over internet.
That is just my gratitude for all those nice people who helped me simply by posting their solutions on forums and other public places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeline on Latex

Exporting Skype Chat/Skype Contacts to csv file using the shell script and sqlite3 (usually already installed on mac)

trim() not supported by IE7 and IE8